Thursday, December 13, 2007

The interwebulary round-up

Hell, I hate my ISP(s). I've actually accomplished a lot of things over the last month; I took on a charity project for the Stephen Lewis Foundation, which was performing in London; it was a bit of a nightmare getting the entire piece done but I managed. When I get a spare minute (tomorrow), I'll post it up with an explanation.

At the same time, I've been uber-busy because I've been working on a 4,000 dollar budget short film production that I was doing the behind-the-scenes filmming/editing for. It's unpaid, like everything I do right now, but it's a lot of work and it'll look solid on the CV (and the site).

And of course, I'm starting my own production. I've finally got a story completed, and I'm just about to start storyboarding - I've also got a location down and I recently picked up a composer; and next week, I'm going to post a casting call for the actors.

I've also got another project on the go, as well; not related to film, but something that came as an opportunity - I'll explain it when it's all done... but anyone that follows it should get it.

No comments: